Everything has now been officall announced (except for the new Curve however) and have you seen the new "skins" for the 9900 on BlackBerry's shopping page? Instead of silicone they are a stretchable plastic transparents material and look mighty nice I must say! I think I will get the 'transparents clear" color so I can keep the look of my phone.

Finally it's here!

BTW if anyone knows when the new Curve is suppose to roll out please post as I still can't find info on that...for some reason I'm really drawn to the spaced out look of that keyboard, to me it just looks more elegant than the Bold.
    08-03-11 06:50 AM
    October rumors are out there at this point but nothing is official. I could see them dropping it in the October/November time frame for the holiday season.
    08-03-11 07:13 AM
    I assume you are referring to the Curve?
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-03-11 07:50 AM
    Wow, I was about to buy the leather pocket and the transparent skin but it's sold out. The skin, does indeed look sleek!
    08-03-11 10:06 AM
    Wow, I was about to buy the leather pocket and the transparent skin but it's sold out. The skin, does indeed look sleek!
    Link to the skin?
    08-03-11 10:22 AM
    Link to the skin?
    BlackBerryBold99309900SoftShellTranslucent
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-03-11 10:40 AM
    oh man i cant wait for august 9th now for rogers it said to release then but what do i knoww
    08-03-11 10:42 AM
    oh man i cant wait for august 9th now for rogers it said to release then but what do i knoww
    You should call them up and tell them that you need a new phone by August 9th and you are thinking of switching providers since your current Blackberry is not satisfying you
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-03-11 10:52 AM
    think i will get this instead

BlackBerryJM1BatteryChargingBundle
    01itr likes this.
    08-03-11 11:08 AM
    The cases were never sold out lol, they have not gone on sale yet hehe. None of this stuff was up on BlackBerry's shop page until this morning...I know because I was checking for days prior to all the release info on the phones.
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-03-11 10:11 PM
    I looked all over the Site and couldn't find anything
    08-03-11 10:25 PM
    i was set on rockin my Bold 9900 naked, but this soft shell case is nice! i like how its translucent so it still shows the sexyness of the phone. but i dont know if i wanna spend $20.99 on a case! i could probably find one for cheaper with the same material.
    08-04-11 04:06 AM
    So you'll pay hundreds for a phone but won't shell out 20 bucks for an OEM case? ROFL!!! Why purchase a fake case without the RIM logo?
    08-04-11 09:20 PM
    I looked all over the Site and couldn't find anything
    Just go to shop.blackberry.com and select the 9900 as your device, then all current accessories will show up!
    08-04-11 09:22 PM
    So you'll pay hundreds for a phone but won't shell out 20 bucks for an OEM case? ROFL!!! Why purchase a fake case without the RIM logo?
    ok cool, buy me one.
    08-04-11 09:29 PM
    If you can't afford a 20 case you can't afford a multi hundred dollar phone.
    08-04-11 09:37 PM
    im probably going to get the aluminium case !
    08-04-11 10:10 PM
    I think I am going to get an otterbox defender case for when it's needed and then also get an OEM TPU case from RIM. I will probably get the cradle for it and the extra battery and charger for said battery.
    08-04-11 10:20 PM
    I'm afraid the transparent material will get dirty easily and/or discolor. OtterBox is the way to go. Just ordered my OtterBox Commuter case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 05:05 AM
    Otterbox is ugly and bulky...no thanks!
    08-05-11 05:40 AM
    think i will get this instead

BlackBerryJM1BatteryChargingBundle
    You can order all you want and you will not see the items. The next day it will show error hold on your order. The people from India on the customer service phone line are clueless and speak very poor english.

Edit: Just got this warm and heartfelt email for RIM:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Shop blackberry.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are sorry to inform you that, since these items are newly launched we still do not carry them in stock. We are expecting it by this week and once we have them in stock, we will be in a better position to process it and send it to you.

Currently your order is on Hold.

We will keep you updated once we have them in stock and once the order is shipped you will receive a confirmation tracking email.

We appreciate your patience.

These idiots STILL show in stock !
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 08-05-11 at 06:23 AM.
    08-05-11 06:20 AM
    They are just teasing you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 11:16 AM
    Wow, I am impressed with these cases. I am thinking of the translucent one myself. But I am surprised how even the Bottle Brown one looks elegant as well. Very sleek looking device even with the case on it.
    08-05-11 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD