May Sound Really Stupid But I Did a Blackberry Update thingy from the site becuase apparently if i do my browser will work again but anyway i did one and my themes and my original background of the like mountains which i really liked has gone and thetext has gotten smaller my menu has changed...how can i make it all return to how it was

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED
    and Thanx in Advance
    06-16-09 03:13 PM
    Before you do or did an update you should of made a backup using desktop manager.This will "save"all data/contacts/background/font etc as you have set up the phone.Once the update is finished you would then "restore" it from the backup you made earlier.This will put your phone back as it was with just the Operating System changed.Unfortunetly from what your saying you wont be able to "make it how it was" unless you set it up again from the begining ie data/contacts/background/font etc
    Last edited by charlie100; 06-16-09 at 03:45 PM.
    06-16-09 03:42 PM
    i did everything i got all my contacts background etc..the only thing missing are the instant messagaing apps especially msn messenger which im particulary bummed out about.....should i do something myself or go to my provider???
    06-17-09 04:38 PM
    Download the apps again.
    06-17-09 04:41 PM
    as said above you can redownload the apps, or if you plug into your computer and to go DM you can go into apploader and you will likely find your missing apps on the list. check them off and hit install, you should be good to go!

Cheers!
    06-17-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD