I have a BB 9900. I decided to install BBM on my iphone 5 and used my BBID to transfer my contacts onto that phone. I decided I did not like it on my iPhone & decided to stick to using BBM on my BB, however I have not been able to get my contacts back-even though I'm signed in via BBID. I have tried wiping the phone and also restoring from a backup from my laptop, but I still can not get of my contacts. I deleted the BBM app off my iphone so it isn't still running on there-I'm am extremely frustrated as I have been fighting with this for days now. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    11-01-13 09:00 PM
    I have a BB 9900. I decided to install BBM on my iphone 5 and used my BBID to transfer my contacts onto that phone. I decided I did not like it on my iPhone & decided to stick to using BBM on my BB, however I have not been able to get my contacts back-even though I'm signed in via BBID. I have tried wiping the phone and also restoring from a backup from my laptop, but I still can not get of my contacts. I deleted the BBM app off my iphone so it isn't still running on there-I'm am extremely frustrated as I have been fighting with this for days now. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    I have run BBMx on several devices and have not lost contacts on any of them. They just propagated over. I fear you wiped your contacts from your 9900.
    11-01-13 09:35 PM
    I have run BBMx on several devices and have not lost contacts on any of them. They just propagated over. I fear you wiped your contacts from your 9900.
    I have reinstalled BBM on iphone again and signed in using my BBID and all of my contacts are there, so they cant be deleted.
    11-01-13 10:22 PM
    I have reinstalled BBM on iphone again and signed in using my BBID and all of my contacts are there, so they cant be deleted.
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling BBM on the 9900?
    Have you tried logging out and logging back in to BBID on the 9900?
    Reset your password on BBID?
    11-04-13 11:47 AM