I have read from one of the forums here about the "NUKED" blackberry where in a blackberry smartphone keeps on rebooting by itself and cannot be used. Mine has the same issue, but it is not completely nuked. Sometimes it will act as if it is normal, but often it keeps on rebooting.

I already tried to Reprogrammed/Reformat it with its original OS and all. But the phone still has the issue of rebooting or restarting by itself until it drains the battery or if lucky, it can be used for a while then reboot again.

Please help me, I don't know what to do and I'm very desperate to use my Blackberry Bold 9000 again.

Do you think it has any defect or any part of the hardware needed to be repaired? Thanks, I will really appreciate your help.
    05-28-10 10:27 AM
    If you installed any add-on themes and applications remove them. One of them might be causing the problems.
    05-28-10 09:32 PM
    I would recommend completely erasing your blackberry with JL_Cmder or BBSAK and getting the Application Error 507. Once you do this you can reload the OS and it should work fine. Also which OS are you using? If you happen to be using one of the early betas of the 5.0 system that would explain the rebooting also.
    05-29-10 07:12 AM
    On the previous 4.0 OS my Bold rebooted on its own several times a day. Also have a friend who has a Tour (never upgraded the OS) that does the same thing. Once I installed the Leaked 5.0 version, the re-booting stopped completely! Good Luck!!

http://crackberry.com/leaked-os-5-0-...erry-bold-9000

05-30-10 10:56 AM
    hey guys i'm kinda having the same problem, but don't know how to work with JL_Cmder either with BBSAK.
    I've tried to re-load the OS using loader.exe, but after it "Loads JVM and system software" it tells me to re-connect my device with the pc, so I can't initialize my device....
    With that happening I can't reload the OS, what do I need to do now??? =/

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Rocklyn; 06-09-10 at 07:12 PM. Reason: figured out how to get the software
    06-09-10 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD