Just discovered that when someone sends me an emailed image, and I reply...my message body does not show up when they recieve it. Just a blank reply. Any idea if some setting needs to be tweeked?
    06-13-10 07:49 PM
    Just discovered that when someone sends me an emailed image, and I reply...my message body does not show up when they recieve it. Just a blank reply. Any idea if some setting needs to be tweeked?
    I've been experiencing this in addition to the same thing when responding to MMS messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 09:00 PM
    I've experienced this too and tried everything to "fix" it. Your reply actually goes in a seperate pane and they have to hit Menu and go to Prev Pane (something like that). I found that if I Save Draft first and then send my reply they get my reply....kind of a pain but works.
    06-14-10 09:24 AM
    I've experienced this too and tried everything to "fix" it. Your reply actually goes in a seperate pane and they have to hit Menu and go to Prev Pane (something like that). I found that if I Save Draft first and then send my reply they get my reply....kind of a pain but works.
    Thanks for the share...I'll have to keep this in mind until there is a fix.
    06-14-10 12:21 PM
    Posting from wap to subscribe to this thread since I want to watch for the answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD