sooo I need any ones and every ones help on this. Recently My keyboard stopped working and my trackball was doing this weird thing where I would scroll up and it would flash on and off. now when the light was on every key would work...except W S G H L DEL and the back button and I cant scroll down. when the light was off the only thing that would register would be H and L. all from the trackball. So i would scroll up. and i would see a series of H's and L's without pressing the buttons. Since then the menu/back button thing has fallen off. I've taken off the trackball and cleaned the the sensor and stuff and gotten the keyboard working again.. all except the delete button and I still cant scroll down for whatever reason. I'd like to get that Menu/back button plate back on there..im not sure how. so.....N E help will be appreciated. THANX IN ADVANCE, and i'll probably be thanking you again later cause thats just what i do. oh and also, I'm using tetherberry for my internet since im stuck in houston for a bit(another long story) and i've noticed that when im connected my blackberry scrolls down by itself....and the warrenty is apparently voided cause some sticker wasn't on the battery. so they want me2 pay 130 for a replacement....OPINIONS, advice? you can reply on here. you can contact me on blackberry messenger 249e4f07 or yahoo is cool and my personal favorite. rocsoftmusiq.

ok im done for sure now...for the moment
    06-01-09 11:06 AM
    sooo I need any ones and every ones help on this. Recently My keyboard stopped working and my trackball was doing this weird thing where I would scroll up and it would flash on and off. now when the light was on every key would work...except W S G H L DEL and the back button and I cant scroll down. when the light was off the only thing that would register would be H and L. all from the trackball. So i would scroll up. and i would see a series of H's and L's without pressing the buttons. Since then the menu/back button thing has fallen off. I've taken off the trackball and cleaned the the sensor and stuff and gotten the keyboard working again.. all except the delete button and I still cant scroll down for whatever reason. I'd like to get that Menu/back button plate back on there..im not sure how. so.....N E help will be appreciated. THANX IN ADVANCE, and i'll probably be thanking you again later cause thats just what i do. oh and also, I'm using tetherberry for my internet since im stuck in houston for a bit(another long story) and i've noticed that when im connected my blackberry scrolls down by itself....and the warrenty is apparently voided cause some sticker wasn't on the battery. so they want me2 pay 130 for a replacement....OPINIONS, advice? you can reply on here. you can contact me on blackberry messenger 249e4f07 or yahoo is cool and my personal favorite. rocsoftmusiq.

ok im done for sure now...for the moment
    i had the same problem with weird keyboard issues, except it was intermittent....i got them to replace it on warranty :-)
    06-01-09 12:12 PM
    yea..but i dont think thats gonna happen for me...the sticker is gone on the battery
    06-01-09 12:29 PM
    yea..but i dont think thats gonna happen for me...the sticker is gone on the battery
    What sticker on the battery? The only way this should be effected if the sticker over the Torx is missing.
    06-01-09 12:30 PM
    What sticker on the battery? The only way this should be effected if the sticker over the Torx is missing.
    Yup, sticker on the hex screw and a water sticker on the border of the battery slot. There are water stickers inside the phone too. If you haven't dropped your phone in water, it should be replaced through warranty.
    06-01-09 12:41 PM
    well its probably been water damaged....soo. whats my next option? pay the 130$?
    06-01-09 01:05 PM
    Can you replace it with insurance? Is that the $130?
    06-01-09 01:07 PM
    well its probably been water damaged....soo. whats my next option? pay the 130$?
    What do you mean probably? Only you would know. Is that sticker that I mentioned on the border of the battery square (on the device, not the battery) white or red?

And a warranty exchange comes at no cost.

If you have insurance, a replacement is $125
    06-01-09 01:08 PM
    the sticker on the battery square is the one thats missing. yes the 130$ is from the insurance.
    06-01-09 01:30 PM
    the sticker on the battery square is the one thats missing. yes the 130$ is from the insurance.
    Might be your best bet as they should send another phone. Past experience tells me not to trust one that's been wet.
    06-01-09 01:33 PM
    $130 doesn't sound too bad to me. Would be nice if you could receive a free replacement, but that doesn't sound like its going to happen. Good luck man!
    06-01-09 01:36 PM
    well that sux....but thanx guys........what about replaceing the trackball?
    06-01-09 02:06 PM
    I just don't see why you just go in there and see what they say. The worse they can say is "No, it's water damaged."
    06-01-09 02:27 PM
    i have gone there. i must have not mentioned that.."and the warrenty is apparently voided cause some sticker wasn't on the battery. so they want me2 pay 130 for a replacement"
    06-01-09 03:01 PM
    the G H S W L buttons went out again. so since my best option is to pay the 130$ i can do more damage without making the price higher right?
    06-02-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD