Hi Guys

Can some one help please, I have a frustrating problem.

When I look at my calender ( on BB Bold ) it shows all my appointments twice. On Outlook 2007 it is just once. I rang Vodafone help who were no use.
    I can go to Calender and Show just one calender but I have to do this everytime i look at the calender.

Is there a way to just show my calender, or make my calender Default?

Look forward to your help

Cheers

Hightower
    09-24-08 09:04 PM
    Got exactly the same problem.....can anyone please help
    09-25-08 06:18 AM
    Also had the same problem. My set up is causing / contributing to my problem I think. I have two google / yahoo email addresses on my BOLD, and I then sync my calendar to my work Outlook, whose email address is NOT on my BOLD. I think that's where the issue is. I don't have a solution, but I do have a warning. When I deleted one of the two entries on my BOLD it deleted the only one in my Outlook. So, I lost all my calendar entries and meetings on my work computer. First time in quite a while I wanted to kick things!!!!!
    09-25-08 06:29 AM
    Found the answer for you guys

forums.crackberry.com/f52/os-4-5-now-3-calendars-what-s-3rd-62401/

Basically, if you have more than one email address you can't have only one calendar. Each email address has its own calendar. If you have any meetings associated with a particular email address, and later delete that email address, the meetings/appointments get orphaned and then picked up by the DEVICE DEFAULT calendar.
    09-25-08 06:46 AM
    A First time in quite a while I wanted to kick things!!!!!
    LOL...I feel the same way right now
    If you have any meetings associated with a particular email address, and later delete that email address, the meetings/appointments get orphaned and then picked up by the DEVICE DEFAULT calendar.
    currently, i have my school[CICAL] and device default calendar....

somehow..all my calendar entries moved from my school[CICAL] to my "device default" calendar (which doesn't have a service book [CICAL])

Now, BDM skips the calendar entirely for synchronization

I have 202 entries in my device default calendar and 5 in my school calendar

if I delete school[CICAL], what will happen to those 5 entries? get deleted forever or picked up by the device default calendar?

Thanks
    03-28-09 07:04 PM
    i had this same problem and how i solved it was...i went to desktop manager > back up and restor > advanced > and from a recent previous backup restored only the service books when the calender was working without the default calendar....and works now
    07-23-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD