Hey

Finally got my Bold today (Wooooo!) and I love it, couldn't be happier. Well, apart from if I had BIS. But yeah.

Anywhoo, it's a friend of mines old one, and he had his BIS account on here, now I don't know the details but on email it has [email protected] (x's standing for the email.) and on the Y! Mail app it has his email too, neither of these I can change etc. (And I gather that is due to no BIS)

SO! I was talking to someone about this the other day, and I thought I got what he said about releasing the PIN so I can create a NEW BIS account on another network. But, I'm slightly unsure.
    Can someone who is either 100% sure that their method will work on this Unlocked BB Bold, but the BIS account was held with O2-UK or someone who has done this before please post what I have to do? I would love to get a new account set up and working asap.

If any information is needed for whatever reason I will give it (Apart from personal details, obviously...)

Anyway, thanks
    06-03-09 12:24 PM
    I'm assuming he would have to go to orange's bis site, login, change device to nothing and save it as an empty field..

Don't quote me on it, but I had to do that when I changed from my new to refurb bold with att.
    06-03-09 12:30 PM
    That's actually quite an ingenious plan.
    Never though of it before, as if he does that, BlackBerry then register him as not having a device, which means I can use it.
    Simple, I'll get him to check it out when he gets online.
    Thanks!
    06-03-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD