I received a message on my Blackberry three nights ago saying 'Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network'. I've had my blackberry for at least two years and has worked perfect until I received this message. I noticed instantly after receiving it that the blackberry buffering/loading symbol appears constantly every few seconds, which is draining my battery within minutes of taking off charge and I'm now not able to smoothly navigate the internet or the phone itself without the constant interruption of the buffering/loading symbol freezing my scrolling. The blackberry logo has also come up beside 3G on the connection/charge bar- How can I disconnect or un-register from the blackberry wireless network?
    Cheers for the help
    08-25-13 05:58 AM
    I received a message on my Blackberry three nights ago saying 'Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network'. I've had my blackberry for at least two years and has worked perfect until I received this message. I noticed instantly after receiving it that the blackberry buffering/loading symbol appears constantly every few seconds, which is draining my battery within minutes of taking off charge and I'm now not able to smoothly navigate the internet or the phone itself without the constant interruption of the buffering/loading symbol freezing my scrolling. The blackberry logo has also come up beside 3G on the connection/charge bar- How can I disconnect or un-register from the blackberry wireless network?
    Cheers for the help
    Welcome to the forum!!!!

Was there recent work on your area on the networks? Options>Mobile Network>Data services>Off

That would leave you on wifi for BBM etc and voice.
    08-25-13 08:07 AM
    Welcome to the forum!!!!

Was there recent work on your area on the networks? Options>Mobile Network>Data services>Off

That would leave you on wifi for BBM etc and voice.
    Thanks!
    Not that i know of. I did try turning the data services off, but it wont allow me to access the internet without having it turned on, and I don't use my home wi-fi connection with my blackberry.
    08-25-13 10:10 AM