hey guys just want some of ur opinion on refurbished bold, ive been having issues with my bold and rogers can only send refurbished once, i tired to get a new one even talked to a higher lever an no luck, whats ur feedback about refurbished BOLD?
    05-28-09 01:46 PM
    I just got a refurb from Rogers last week, its actually very nice and works a lot better then my original bold worked. So for me, its good, but there is another thread with wirelessgal and she's had problems with refurb bolds
    05-28-09 01:48 PM
    thank u, any other opinions??
    05-28-09 02:12 PM
    Most say they are fine.
    05-28-09 02:20 PM
    hey guys just want some of ur opinion on refurbished bold, ive been having issues with my bold and rogers can only send refurbished once, i tired to get a new one even talked to a higher lever an no luck, whats ur feedback about refurbished BOLD?
    I have had my refurb Bold for almost 3 months now and love it. I have had 0 problems and consider myself a heavy user; probably have the thing in my hands for 12 hours a day...phone calls and data mostly; accessing customer websites for job purposes; e-mailing clients...I deleted the text plan to save $...e-mails are just as fast to send and receive and there's no limit on character count; I have 4 different e-mail services-yahoo-gmail-att.blackberry-msn; listening to i-heart radio at the gym; taking pictures daily and e-mailing or posting to myspace; I spend a lot of time out of range in the mountains of AZ so I listen to sync-ed music from my laptop and read from wattpad...the list is getting longer everyday.
    From the info I got when I received my refurb it was manufactured just a few months before I got it; ATT rep said some Bolds get returned because the customer wants to go back to the i-phone or whatever...not neccessarily anything wrong with the Bold they just didn't like it and returned it within 30 days. The Bold gets checked over and brought back to new, so maybe the bugs get a second chance at being worked out?
    Love my Bold...it's my first PDA and my last...until I see this Onyx!!!!!!!!!!
    05-28-09 02:38 PM
    sooo ur saying don't bother calling rogers again and complain when i get the refurb and try to get a new one n a box? i shouldn't be concerned?
    05-28-09 03:33 PM
    Dude, use-the-search-function. There have to be at least 50 threads asking the same thing.
    05-28-09 03:35 PM
    do you guys think the updated newer made bolds are better build
    05-28-09 04:20 PM
    From another thread I posted in ....

As for the refurbs... You have a better chance at getting a solid phone via refub than you do brand new. Brand new phones are lot tested, one phone out of every so many are tested. If it passes they all pass. Refurbs are all tested to make sure that the phone is in complete working order. Refurb electronics tend to be better than the new product. I say that as an electronics tech that refurbs avionic gear.
    05-28-09 04:45 PM
    I'm sending back my 3rd refurb. All of them had build quality issues. I actually got my brother to look at the Bold without me saying anything and he noticed the issues. So it wasn't just me being picky. The most recent refurb was just ridiculous. Many people complained about the battery door falling off easily. Well I guess RIM decided to glue the sucker on. I ended up injuring my thumb trying to open the damn battery door. That was yesterday and my thumb still hurts! Also the bezel was not put back together properly and everytime I used the volume rocker it kept creeking. And the vibration is much softer than my original Bold. It sounded like it was dying after a couple of rings. I'm really fed up. I guess I got a well built brand new Bold in November because these refurbs I got were nowhere near as good as the Bold I have now. Unfortunately the problems I have with my current Bold is not software related so I still have to get it replaced.
    05-28-09 05:04 PM
    I just got a refurb from Rogers last week, its actually very nice and works a lot better then my original bold worked. So for me, its good, but there is another thread with wirelessgal and she's had problems with refurb bolds

Wanna trade?
    05-28-09 05:04 PM
    i got mine back in August, now i dont know what to
    05-28-09 05:09 PM
    i got mine back in August, now i dont know what to
    You might as well do it before your year is up. I currently have 2 refurbished Bolds which have no problems. But I'm sure before my year is up, I'll find a problem with it.
    05-28-09 05:11 PM
    i'll find a way to have a problem with the refurb and get Rogers to send me brand new one n a box
    05-28-09 05:13 PM
    i'll find a way to have a problem with the refurb and get Rogers to send me brand new one n a box
    -finishes laughing-

Okay let us know how that goes.
    05-28-09 05:32 PM
    Wanna trade?
    lol um not really I love my Refurb
    05-28-09 05:32 PM

Rogers won't send you a brand new one. So you mind as well call in for a refurb.
    05-28-09 07:27 PM
    -finishes laughing-

Okay let us know how that goes.

LMAO...Sorry that made me laugh. haha
    05-28-09 07:28 PM
    lol um not really I love my Refurb

Are you sure? Take some time and think about it.
    05-28-09 07:29 PM
    Rogers won't send you a brand new one. So you mind as well call in for a refurb.
    LMAO...Sorry that made me laugh. haha
    Are you sure? Take some time and think about it.
    spam much?
    05-28-09 08:16 PM
    Every refurb I've ever purchased have been like brand new, just in a white box.
    05-28-09 08:24 PM
    I've had my Refurb bold now for 2 months, And no probelms. I just wish the battery would last a bit longer because I can't get enough of my bold
    05-28-09 10:37 PM
    would you guys say keep my old battery or use the refurb one instead?
    05-29-09 10:41 AM
    Since you got your Bold in August, I would use the one that came with the refurb. Chances are it hasn't been used as much.
    05-29-09 11:14 AM
    I think everyone will get more experieces when choice refurbished bold
    07-29-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD