Okay,

I've searched this all over the web and so far haven't found a solution for this then came here, so here's the scoop...

I have a BB 9000 bold and I just upgraded it to the newest OS (from the last one, so not like I was 3 or 4 OS's behind), and now whenever I receive an initial SMS text in the day, it starts the text with [Receiving Text], which overwrites the first part of the text.

So for example, if I received a message that said...

"It worked out anyway, so I'll see you later."

...I'd get it like this...

"[Receiving Text]yway, so I'll see you later."

...then every text after that works fine, until the next days first text, then it does it again.

For the most part it seems like it's a service issue with the carrier as I've called Tech Support with my carrier and they had no idea where this sucker came from, and agree it's not normal.

They're currently working with me to sort it out, but as it's the forum groups that usually know more than carriers , I'm posting with the confidence that SOMEONE else has had this issue, and found a solution (or at least an explanation).

Long Live Forums!!!
    01-06-11 11:38 AM
    I have the same problem.

Any help?

Thanks
    08-03-11 08:15 PM
    I sometimes get that when my signal is VERY poor 0-1 bars. When I'm in an area with almost full bars, its not an issue. Maybe its your location problem and signal strength

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD