The Motorola S9 Bluetooth headphones seem to connect successfully to my Bold without any problem. However I but can't seem to get the sound to directly to the headphones even after selecting "Activate Motorola S9" in the Media Player options. I can change the options to "Speakerphone" but strangely not the headphones.

This has been working fine until this morning

Any advice gratefully received
    08-03-09 06:28 AM
    I did own the S9 before but I returned it for other reasons.
    A few things to try.

battery pull (since it worked fine before, make this will resolve it)

delete the S9 from your BB then re add it.

Also I've read that many people had issues with the S9 shorting out due to sweat getting inside while exercising.
    08-03-09 10:00 AM
    Yeah, the ol' battery pull fixed the problem, thanks

I was pretty wary of the S9s before purchase after the reviews on Amazon but tbh not really had any problems, although avoided wearing them at the gym.

They fit well to my head and have better sound quality than my previous Sony bluetooth headphones.

Anyways, thanks again !
    08-03-09 10:13 AM
    You're welcome

I loved the sound quality but I bought them for use while jogging but the connection skips really bad (imagine jogging with a portable CD player).

It happened with my Bold and my Ipod so I had to return them and wait for better technology.
    08-03-09 10:56 AM
    why *do* they skip when jogging? Mine do this and I've never understood the problem.
    08-05-09 09:09 AM
    I searched and searched and never found out why or a solution so I returned them to Best Buy before my 30 days was up.
    08-05-09 09:41 AM
    Mine skips occasionally but more related to open spaces when the bluetooth connection can't reflect back to my Bold rather than my running.
    08-05-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD