Hi,

I recently have divided my outlook into subfolders so if say an email comes from e.g. Dave instead of it going to inbox, it goes to daves folder in outlook. Now I think this may have caused a problem with my blackberry, which is synced to the same account. Am I right? I dont really know that much about Blackberry but dont they only 'scan' for email in the inbox only, meaning a sub folder email wont hit the blackberry???? What ways could I get round this, should I arrange for a 'copy' email to hit the inbox, if so how do I do it?

Cheers

Jon
    06-16-09 08:17 AM
    Messages > Options > E-mail Settings > Menu > Folder Redirection

Then choose which folders to sync. But you won't get a new msg notification if it's not in the inbox.

I would set client side rules instead of server side, and keep outlook closed when you're not in front of your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 08:27 AM
    I have subfiles for my outlook inbox and I do get a new msg notification when messages come in to the subfiles and not to the inbox.
    06-16-09 08:36 AM
    Wow thanks for speedy replies, sure enough the last 3 emails sent to me have hit sub folders on outlook but not hit blackberry. Will try suggestions
    06-16-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD