I now have an unbrand bold, isthere a way to make it branded again?

Greets

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 04:22 PM
    Yes, it can be done. PM a user named Tronyx.
    06-17-09 04:24 PM
    You rebrand it the same way you debranded it. You just need the VSM for the carrier you're trying to brand it with. And yes, Tronyx is probably the best source of info and resources when it comes to this topic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 08:42 PM
    personally, i dont think Tronyx wants to be bombarded with branding/rebranding PM's.

and yes, digitalb0y is correct. you just load the proper VSM to the phone prior to loading the OS. but if you arent experienced with it, i dont recommend messing with it. why would you want carrier branding anyways?
    06-17-09 09:44 PM
    also, in addition to the obvious software changes to rid or add brandin, you can check out cnn,cn to get the bottom plate with the network you need.
    06-17-09 09:50 PM
    personally, i dont think Tronyx wants to be bombarded with branding/rebranding PM's.

and yes, digitalb0y is correct. you just load the proper VSM to the phone prior to loading the OS. but if you arent experienced with it, i dont recommend messing with it. why would you want carrier branding anyways?
    I debranded it, so I think i'm pretty familiar with it now

Well, I think the sign of Not for sale nor leasing might scare people off when they want to buy it (if I would sell it )
    06-19-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD