So I have a bit of a weird problem...

I am using a bold 9700 running Os 6.0.0.600

Sometimes, very randomly (sometimes this problem will just happen but most of the time everything works fine) , If i go to video camera, and press the record button, my phone will randomly reboot. The notification light with glow solid red and my phone will just freeze at the recording screen with the "pause" button, and then in about 20-30 seconds my phone just turns back on again as if after a battery pull.

I have encountered this problem numerous times, and its very frustrating having your phone reboot when you try to take an amazing video, and then miss it. If it matters, the video never saves to the phone.

I had this problem only on OS6, because I never encountered anything like this back in the OS5 days. Em not sure if all leaks of OS6 had this problem but the ones in the past couple of months definitely do.

So?
    07-26-11 11:19 PM
    I would suggest downgrading back to OS 5 if this issue persists after wiping and reloading with BBSAK. That is my only suggestion if you haven't dropped it at all. Makes sure the leaked software is installed before doing so and you've made a backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 11:28 PM
    I believe if it was a hardware issue then it would always happen? This problem is very random and can happen at any moment, most of the time the video just records normally as it should
    07-26-11 11:36 PM
    It's due to some incompatibility issues in the OS, and as suggested switch back to the OS 5.0, that should resolve your issue.
    07-27-11 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD