After a month I have solved the problem. Random reboots, wiping and restoring my device, etc, I have finally discovered that the solution to the endless reboots was the result of a bad battery!

My problem was that my phone would go into an endless boot cycle, and the only way to save it was to plug the device into a power supply with the battery removed, and then reinsert the battery. When the phone finally came back on the battery was drained. However the battery wasn't always drained after I saved it from the reboot

So I recommend you all to pick up a cheap battery on ebay or amazon to see if this solves the problem. I'm glad I did and my device is at 100 percent again

Remember that some of us had tours and used those batteries for the bold. If you're constantly on the device the battery could go pretty quick!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    meistro likes this.
    07-29-11 04:41 PM
    Another option for some of you might be to get in touch with a service center if you have the insurance on your phone. Before the flaming starts, i know not everyone has one close. it is just another option that is available to you.
    07-29-11 04:43 PM
    Thanks for the advice. My phone has started rebooting constantly. Since I am with US Cellular, I can get a free battery swap. Let's see if that solves the problem.
    08-06-11 01:13 PM
    Thanks for the advice. My phone has started rebooting constantly. Since I am with US Cellular, I can get a free battery swap. Let's see if that solves the problem.
    any luck? how did this work out for you?
    08-10-11 05:29 PM
    Mine did that after a recent Sprint broadcast of a minor OS upgrade. Turned out a profile update did the trick.
    08-10-11 09:54 PM
    Mine just rebooted today in the middle of a call. But you may be right about the battery since I had this seidio 2600 since my tour, it was one of my first upgrades. Well the timing is about right, I dont expect it would fit a 9930.
    08-11-11 09:06 PM
    npunk,
    the battery on the 9930 is a brand new battery. I am in the same boat. I dont want to throw away my seidio either.
    08-16-11 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD