Hi!

I recently bought a bb bold 9700 (about 2 weeks agoish) unlocked, it was pre-loaded with OS6, The phone for the most part is great, except occasionally when i get around 40% battery life if i try to do anything the phone, especially a phone call will randomly suddenly be dead dead, to the point it has the battery on the screen is this normal?
    06-29-11 03:36 PM
    Battery on the screen? What do you mean?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 04:15 PM
    Try loading a different version of OS6. They all have different traits. Some are good with the battery and rubbish when it comes to memory leak or radio. Unfortunately, a version of OS6 will behave differently on one 9700 than another. You will have to experiment to find the version that suits you best. Start with 534 then move on up. I personally find 600 to be the best for me.

On the other hand it could just be a duff battery. As Deathcommand said, what do you mean exactly.
    06-29-11 04:45 PM
    Hi!

I recently bought a bb bold 9700 (about 2 weeks agoish) unlocked, it was pre-loaded with OS6, The phone for the most part is great, except occasionally when i get around 40% battery life if i try to do anything the phone, especially a phone call will randomly suddenly be dead dead, to the point it has the battery on the screen is this normal?
    Did you try a new battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD