Had no problem with same weather sites on the 8330 but can't get animation to work on 8650. I changed browser configuration repeat animations to "as many as image specifies" and tried using Internet explorer browser indentification but still won't animate. I am using AccuWeather, and PDA weather.
    06-22-10 07:01 PM
    Had no problem with same weather sites on the 8330 but can't get animation to work on 8650. I changed browser configuration repeat animations to "as many as image specifies" and tried using Internet explorer browser indentification but still won't animate. I am using AccuWeather, and PDA weather.
    I'm using BeWeather and the radar works very well. I'm not knowledgeable enough to offer much more than that at this point in my BB life.

By the way, are you the same CJ as on ES?
    06-22-10 09:48 PM
    Make sure the Image Quality settings are set to Medium or High. It will not animate if set to Low. This is for all weather radar sites I use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 10:00 PM
    Make sure the Image Quality settings are set to Medium or High. It will not animate if set to Low. This is for all weather radar sites I use.

I changed the Image Quality setting and that seemed to fix it - thank you very much!!!
    06-23-10 10:12 AM
    No problem. Glad you're back up and running.

06-23-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD