Hey guys, I woke up this morning and my phone is all jacked up. My glass, that was filled with water, was now on the floor empty. So I guess my phone got get . I don't know what to do. Its making weird noises and I was pushing the back button and it was typing "H"s and "L"s. I bought this phone back in January 2009 or something, can I take it to an AT&T store and can will I have any luck on getting it replaced? I was gonna tell them it heats up and such. It really does heat up, I have been having this problem since day one. Anyways thanks for your help.
    And also, the white sticker behind the battery that shows water damage is still white.
    Last edited by wrrecked; 07-25-09 at 11:28 AM.
    07-25-09 11:24 AM
    Maybe depends if the red dot on the back got wet then they will know your phone got wet
    07-25-09 11:28 AM
    It's still white. The little square sticker on the left right?
    07-25-09 11:29 AM
    It's still white. The little square sticker on the left right?
    Yea then you should be fine give it a try worse this is they say no.
    07-25-09 11:31 AM
    Will they give me a new one or a used one? I'm gonna go in store.
    07-25-09 11:40 AM
    Prolly a refurbished one
    07-25-09 11:44 AM
    I'd be careful about lying to them, though. Once they tear it apart to fix whatever is wrong they will know what happened and whether or not it was your fault. I'd just tell the truth, use my insurance, and have it replaced that way... but that's just me.
    07-25-09 02:18 PM
    Yank the battery and throw phone and battery into a ziplock bag of rice for 24 hours, then try it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD