Hey CB's I was wondering if there is an option on the bold to stop shutting the radio off when its plugged with the usb cable to my comp. I know I did it with my tour but I can't remember how to do it. Also something really weird happened. After I unplugged my phone from my laptop and shut if off and turned it back on I noticed the radio off. When I tried to turn it back on in the manage connections it wouldn't turn on. I had to do a battery pull let it reboot and turn it on again. Then it worked. Weird right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 10:52 PM
    really no one??
    06-06-10 09:48 AM
    Never had that problem on my Storm 2....Usually just go to connections and turn everything back on..
    06-06-10 09:59 AM
    Assuming your BB goes to bedside mode when plugged into USB, go to Clock/Options/BedsideMode and insure that Disable Radio is selected to "No". Hope this helps.
    06-06-10 12:24 PM
    +1

op, the bold does not shut off the radio when connected to usb.. you can however, shut the radio off while charging IF you have enabled that.

Assuming your BB goes to bedside mode when plugged into USB, go to Clock/Options/BedsideMode and insure that Disable Radio is selected to "No". Hope this helps.
    06-06-10 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD