Hi all,

How can i change the weekend days to other couple of days rather than Saturday and Sunday?
    06-05-10 10:16 AM
    Are you asking to change the weekend to wednesday and thursday? I think that would require changing the Gregorian Calendar. That takes powers only God has (or at least the church) to change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:03 AM
    i know you can change the date of the start of the week (example, my start of the week day is sunday, but i could change it to monday if i wanted)... but other then that i dont think you can change the "weekend" days...
    06-05-10 12:21 PM
    i know you can change the date of the start of the week (example, my start of the week day is sunday, but i could change it to monday if i wanted)... but other then that i dont think you can change the "weekend" days...
    I tried this but the issue is that the weekend days in my country are Fridays and Saturdays, even i put first day of week option to sunday, but still the Auto ON/Off option uses Saturdays and Sundays as weekends.
    06-05-10 01:26 PM
    OHHHH that's what you wanna do... Have auto on/off for weekends... Ok now you are making sense... I thought it was for just the calendar...

Ok well for that, I would suggest maybe looking into a 3rd party app that can do this and let you set exactly what days and times it will power down and up again for you... As to which, I don't know. I never turn my BB off...

Maybe someone can fill this in, or maybe hit up the search and try looking through the crackberry software store for something. Good luck

06-05-10 02:32 PM
    If you're trying to set up an alarm which rings for you on Sundays-Thursdays you can go to Calendar then click menu button and choose New Alarm. Then you could put alarms for the days that you want.

06-05-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD