Whassssssssssabi! to My Bold User People! Ha ha!

So Here's My Question, Im Running OS 4.6.0.282 And it seems that When Im playing songs and so forth from the memory card, or even when I get a Text...The phone is severly QUIET...
    Now, Before we move into pure stupidity, I've got through and adjusted the volume through the profiles, and I've noticed when I pull the back cover, It's Louder (Thank you captain obvious on that one LOL)

Just Curious if anyone else has the issue, or if something else can be done (other than ripping through all the MP3 Ringtones I've made and making them louder)
    06-28-09 03:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure my speaker is broken, or mine is really really really really quiet. I can barely hear it even when i hold it right to my ear at full volume...
    06-28-09 03:09 PM
    I'm pretty sure my speaker is broken, or mine is really really really really quiet. I can barely hear it even when i hold it right to my ear at full volume...
    Exactly what Mine is Doing...This would be BOLD # 3 if I go turn it in for an Exchange, Berry #8 Total...And Im REALLY NOT in the mood to go turn it in for a Warranty Issue...
    06-28-09 04:20 PM
    Hi Diesel

I got the same Problem but i red somewhere that you can press on the top of your bold (where the red light is) and it should get louder tried it and it worked for me. problem is, how long will it last loud?

Probably someone in here knows how to fix it permanent??
    06-28-09 08:57 PM
    Exactly what Mine is Doing...This would be BOLD # 3 if I go turn it in for an Exchange, Berry #8 Total...And Im REALLY NOT in the mood to go turn it in for a Warranty Issue...
    I would do a warranty exchange, but my bezel is chipped in a few places so AT&T would probably blame it on that and charge me full retail for a replacement, which I am not prepared to pay. So for now I am dealing with it, it's actually been this way for months.
    06-28-09 09:02 PM
    I would do a warranty exchange, but my bezel is chipped in a few places so AT&T would probably blame it on that and charge me full retail for a replacement, which I am not prepared to pay. So for now I am dealing with it, it's actually been this way for months.
    I've been dealing with the Warranty Exchange for my past 7 Berries...SO FAR, So good...had a couple bad ones though
    06-28-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD