Is there any way I can set a ring tone for anyone NOT on my contact list? I'd like to know when I am getting a call from a wrong number or long distance advertising that I don't want.

What I would like to do is set a special ring tone - because 99.9 percent of the time I do not want to talk to these people. Anyone I want to talk to is in my contact list.
    03-05-13 04:58 PM
    What i do is set the friends i have on the coloured notifications i know we only have about 6 or 7 coloured but you can use one colour more than once that would be the only way.
    Good Luck..
    03-05-13 07:12 PM
    Is there any way I can set a ring tone for anyone NOT on my contact list? I'd like to know when I am getting a call from a wrong number or long distance advertising that I don't want.

What I would like to do is set a special ring tone - because 99.9 percent of the time I do not want to talk to these people. Anyone I want to talk to is in my contact list.
    In my opinion, what you could do is to set up any of your available ringtones to all contacts from your contact list. It means, all contacts in your contact list would have appropriate ringtone. Then, in "PROFILES" menu you could set up some special ringtone which will be as default one. Thus this special ringtone will be ringing all the time when you get call from anybody who is not in your contact list.
    I understand, this is long way, but in my opinion, this is the way.
    03-05-13 11:40 PM
    I agree, that is what I have done. Whenever I hear the generic AT&T ringtone I know it is someone I don't know.
    03-05-13 11:50 PM