lately in the morning when i try to view my txts i have to take out my battery to restart my phone to view them is this a normal thing?
    10-11-11 07:59 PM
    Get yourself a good Hybrid OS. I would recommend something by JSL if he has one for the 9780.

Driphter.com

Driphter_Hybrids

BBH-Plus_Hybrids

Latest_Official_From_Swisscomm

BTW: alt+shift+del = Battery Pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by olblueyez; 10-11-11 at 11:17 PM.
    10-11-11 09:58 PM
    where do i find those??
    10-12-11 11:59 AM
    Get yourself a good Hybrid OS. I would recommend something by JSL if he has one for the 9780.

Driphter.com

Driphter_Hybrids <~~~~

BBH-Plus_Hybrids <~~~~

Latest_Official_From_Swisscomm <~~~~

BTW: alt+shift+del = Battery Pull

where do i find those??
    Your lookin at them.
    10-12-11 01:54 PM
    Errr... a simpler answer is - no, you should not have to pull your battery out before reading a text. And you don't need a Hybrid OS either.

Check the Apps you have installed, there could be a broken one trying to do something with your messages.

Updating your OS to a newer release is usually a good idea as there are other bug fixes. And the Hybrid OSs are like a "custom" version of an OS, so make a careful choice as to which fits you best.

But check your other apps first otherwise updating to a new OS may just continue to show you the same problems.
    10-13-11 05:58 AM
    Removing old text messages would clear up such a problem, then they won't be locked out. I never keep a conversation older than half a day, this way, those issues don't arise. Updating the OS might have an effect/improve things..

10-13-11 06:14 AM
    Removing old text messages would clear up such a problem, then they won't be locked out. I never keep a conversation older than half a day, this way, those issues don't arise.
    That's one of the cool things I like about BB - that you DON'T have to deleted your text messages
    I haven't deleted a single message in the last 6 months and never had any problems so far
    10-13-11 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD