hi friends,

i need to foward a lot of my incoming emails to clients - but the nature of my business is such that i need to delete the original sender's name and email id.

so what i usually do is copy the message - create a new email - paste the message and send out. When i "forward"the original message, i'm unable to delete the senders email id / name.

Is there a faster way to do this?

Although the screen resolution of the bold is excellent, its still not decent enough to read books. Hence i'm planning to move to Storm when its released here (Hong Kong). Is typing on the physical keyboard way faster than the screen on storm? Can anybody guide on this.

Thank you for all the help. This forum is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
    03-01-09 02:10 AM
    I'm not sure on the e-mail issue, but IMHO typing on a physical keyboard will always be superior to any touchscreen.

Bryan
    03-01-09 02:30 AM
    I have this same question/issue.

Bumping for an answer/solution!

Thanks,

Jay

hi friends,

i need to foward a lot of my incoming emails to clients - but the nature of my business is such that i need to delete the original sender's name and email id.

so what i usually do is copy the message - create a new email - paste the message and send out. When i "forward"the original message, i'm unable to delete the senders email id / name.

Is there a faster way to do this?

Although the screen resolution of the bold is excellent, its still not decent enough to read books. Hence i'm planning to move to Storm when its released here (Hong Kong). Is typing on the physical keyboard way faster than the screen on storm? Can anybody guide on this.

Thank you for all the help. This forum is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
    06-30-09 03:06 PM
    Not sure about you're email issue, but in regards to typing on a keyboard vs Storm's SurePress screen, I personally find much easier to do so on the Bold's keyboard. My friend recently obtained the Storm and I was not to impressed by it. I find it difficult to type with it, not a very pleasent experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 03:30 PM
    Bump for an answer on the ORIGINAL question?

Don't care about Bold vs Storm and which is easier to type on!!!

Thanks,

Jay
    06-30-09 03:54 PM
    I kind of skimmed the post but do you need a way to forward e-mails WITH editing them first? There's an app for that, though I'm not sure if it's free or not.

"ForwardWithEdit" I think it's called (gets straight to the point, huh?)

It adds an option to your menu at the top that says, quite simply, "Forward with edit" when you click an e-mail.
    06-30-09 04:06 PM
    I find it VERY surprising that you can't delete any of the original email when forwarding in a blackberry!

To me, that such a simple and obvious ability that every other email application does, why would Blackberry leave it out???

That's boarders on stupidity and something I would expect from the government!

But not Blackberry which has built its entire empire around the business/corporate email concept....
    06-30-09 05:27 PM
    I know - trust me, you are not the only one who has pondered this question before.
    Another painfully-left-out feature would be wrap-around text in the native BB browser...it's one of those so simple yet useful things that are mindboggling that it's left out.

However, with apps, you can basically tweak your BB. 3rd party browsers have wrap-around text, and with that app "ForwardWithEdit" I mentioned, you can do exactly what you're trying to do with your e-mails.
    06-30-09 05:31 PM
    i use forward with edit with my work BB and it works great. for reading books i use mobipocket or eReader. you can adjust the fonts on both. i love being able to have lots of books with me to choose from without the bulk of carrying a book.
    06-30-09 09:53 PM
    thank you so much for the help - deeply appreciated.
    07-01-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD