Hello all. Current first gen iPhone user and former Treo 750 user here and interested in picking up the new Bold. I have a local seller with a slightly used Bold for $650 that I am eager to jump at. I'm hoping to get some feedback from you all regarding the call quality. I work with attorneys who carry their Curve and a separate cell phone because they claim the phone part of the BB is not that great. A family member who just visited San Francisco has a Vodafone Bold and she mentioned the same thing. Obviously, these two stories sit in the back of my mind when I think about picking up the Bold. Any input from the experienced BB users who have gone through the different models? I know there was a post a while back about the Bold suffering from 3G issues. Do you notice a difference, better or worse? Any concerns with earpiece volume?

I appreciate any feedback.
    09-19-08 11:58 AM
    I can say I did notice the same thing as your friends when I had a curve and 8800. Call quality was definitley very poor compared to my other phones. I am glad to say that I can tell a huge difference with the Bold. Call quality is definitely much better.
    09-19-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD