1. Does it support multi-channel audio? Whenever I was listening music on my Tour, if someone messaged me (BBM, Email, Text, etc.) the music would stop til the alert for the message was done and then resumed. I know you can put the profile to vibrate or silent to bypass this, but I wanted to know if this device support multi-channel audio when the Tour did not.

2. Is the battery cover the rubberized one that VZW used to have? Judging from the picture, I would say yes, but when I went to the Sprint store to check it out, it was still the glossy one.

3. Is the Sprint TV and Navigation any better or pretty much the same as before? Also can you connect to Sprint TV via Wi-Fi for better quality video or does it have to be thru 3G?

These answers would really help me out, thanks!
    05-26-10 01:23 AM
    1. No
    2. No, plastic
    3. Don't know, sprint tv quality is so terrible I haven't bothered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 02:08 AM
    The battery door or actual battery? Because my battery door/cover is definitely rubbery and grippy and not glossy like the tour was.
    05-26-10 08:04 AM
    music does not stop when alert comes through... i listen to pandora a lot at work... alerts come through - no interruption in music, both while in pandora, or just using the media player... the "pause" thing annoyed me to death on Android... glad it's not the case with the 9650
    05-26-10 08:50 AM
    Thanks for all your responses, this helped me a lot!
    05-26-10 09:03 AM
    Music stops on mine when a message comes in, the door on mine is rubberized, no idea on the Sprint stuff, I don't use them.

05-26-10 11:26 AM
    The music stops on mine...and the battery door does actually have a very thin rubber over. Just noticed it actually after reading people saying it was rubber.

05-26-10 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD