I have an additional profile to be used when I am in a meeting - very light notification and flashing LED so as not to cause a major disturbance; I also have a number of 'personalized' ringtones for known callers.

However when I use the 'meeting' profile the 'personalized' ringtones override the profile setting unless I cancel the exceptions in 'Advanced' - however, cancelling the exceptions in one profile seems to cancel them in all profiles.

I want to use my 'personalized' ringtones, but not in the 'meeting' profile - is there any way of doing this or do I need a 3rd party application?

TIA
    06-30-09 03:36 PM
    Anybody help here?
    07-01-09 05:12 AM
    Unfortunately what you said is accurate. Exceptions apply to all profiles no way around it. Stupid but this is how it is.

Some apps like call blockers, ringo, mring be able to do what you want but I didn't like them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 08:27 AM
    Unfortunately what you said is accurate. Exceptions apply to all profiles no way around it. Stupid but this is how it is.

Some apps like call blockers, ringo, mring be able to do what you want but I didn't like them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Thanks for that - ringo seems to allow what I want to do.
    Surprised that it isn't possible to do this directly on the phone.
    07-01-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD