Ok, after much searching I am finally posting my problem. If I missed the solution please redirect me to the right post. Here goes...

I had a curve but recently got a Bold. I used DM to transfer everything and it went smooth. Everything worked. But the next time I plugged my bold into my pc the DM said there were updates so I let it do its thing. The first thing I noticed was that the profile exceptions were all set to ATT's default ringtone. So no big deal, I changed them up. but the first time one of those contacts with an exception called it played the old song I had for them. Not the one I changed it to.

So my issue is that no matter what I change my exceptions to, they stay the same as they were before the software update. EVEN IF I DELETE THE EXCEPTION it still rings the same! I also tried taking out my media card with the song on it and it will default to the default ringtone, but when i put the media card back in it goes right back to the old ringtone.

Has anybody else had this issue and found a quick fix? I don't want to reload, but it is looking like I might.

My bold is on v4.6.0.266 (platform 4.0.0.223)

Any help is appreciated!
    05-29-09 08:51 PM
    Couple of full reboots later seems to have fixed this.
    06-01-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD