Hi guys,

I'm having a problem on sending text messages from my Verizon 9930. I changed changed carriers about two days ago the my text message stopped working ever since.

I already look around the web and also crackberry about changing the text service center number but couldn't find one because my device is CDMA. I tried the ##000000 and put my number there but it didn't work either. Everything else works fine for me except not being able to send a text message from my device.. I also tried to re register using the Host Routing Table and the result is still the same.

Would any of you please help me on this problems ? This is my first CDMA device and so I'm not entirely sure what to do here.. I've been trying to solve this problem for the last day but haven't really found any solution that works..

Thank you in advance
    06-02-12 07:40 PM
    Have you tried calling your carrier? They should be able to help you with this issue.
    06-02-12 09:21 PM
    Hello, thank you for the reply.

Yes I did call them and they keep telling me to enter the sms service center # but I have no place to type it in. I tried to type it on on the CDMA service screen (##000000) but that didn't work either.

May be any of you had any more suggestion..?? thanks..

Is there some kind of hack that I can do ? I mean it was ok before and I'm sure this will be just a simple fix. But for the life of me I couldn't seem to find it
    06-02-12 09:56 PM
    I have this same problem...And i live Trinidad....i have no idea how to fix it...Please help?
    06-27-13 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD