Sorry that the title is so vague.

I've had my 9700 since October and I have to say it's my favourite phone by far. I've had very little problems with the phone up until now.

A few nights ago I tried to go into the "Settings" part of my phone and select the "Screen/Keyboard" section so I could edit the size of font on my phone. However no matter how many times I selected it, it wouldn't let me go into it. The screen stayed the same on the menu as if I hadn't selected "Screen/Keyboard" - all other options on the menu work. I thought nothing of it.

About ten minutes ago I went into my contact book to try and get a number out of there, but the same thing as I had explained previously happened. When I selected the contact and pressed the touchpad to bring up details of the contact, nothing happened. This happened with two contacts in the contact book and I don't understand why it's happening.
    When I was in the contact book I tried pressing the Blackberry button and selecting "Edit" through there, but still nothing happened.

I just want to say my phone hasn't frozen, but it definitely isn't working properly.
    07-26-11 11:04 AM
    Did you try to reboot your bb? I have had a similiar type issue when switching themes and ususally a reboot fixes. Also are you using fonts that you installed with an app? Maybe that could be causing the issue?? I wish I could provide you with more help but that is all I know to suggest.
    lfmox likes this.
    07-26-11 11:24 AM
    After your suggestion I rebooted the phone and it seems to be working fine now. Thing is I've never switched themes on my blackberry and no fonts have been installed with an app.

Thanks for the help.
    07-26-11 11:31 AM
    I am glad it is working again!
    07-26-11 11:40 AM
    Remember, when in doubt, battery pull it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD