Switched from Curve 8330 to Verizon 9650 two weeks ago. All is going well, except for some type of compatibility program between the new BB operating system on the 9650 and the Memo Pad app. All of my 250+ memos transferred over to my new Bold (via Mac, using MS Entourage), but none of the categories carried over. A real pain scrolling down thru 250+ memos. I called RIM and they said "we know about this and are working on it." Not encouraging when one of their four basic apps is not operating 100% on the new 9650. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there an aftermarket memo or database app on BB's Appworld that would take all my memos and categories? Thanks for your help.
    06-25-10 04:36 PM
    Switched from Curve 8330 to Verizon 9650 two weeks ago. All is going well, except for some type of compatibility program between the new BB operating system on the 9650 and the Memo Pad app. All of my 250+ memos transferred over to my new Bold (via Mac, using MS Entourage), but none of the categories carried over. A real pain scrolling down thru 250+ memos. I called RIM and they said "we know about this and are working on it." Not encouraging when one of their four basic apps is not operating 100% on the new 9650. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there an aftermarket memo or database app on BB's Appworld that would take all my memos and categories? Thanks for your help.
    Wow, I didnt even know about the categories. Thats a good feature.
    06-25-10 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD