I upgraded my phone to the .650 version on wednesday last week and since then my web pages keep reloading. Also I got bb radio but I keep getting an error mesage that says catalog download failed and it won't work. And lastly all my bookmarks on my browser won't work. I get redirrected back to my home page. If anyone has a suggestion on how to fix this I would love to hear it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 09:31 AM
    If I get a issues like that I either would go back to what worked before or wipe the phone and start over. There usually is not to many ways to fix those types of issues. Battery pulls will help at times but it sounds like the build is bad but more likely a bad install
    jamiellee likes this.
    09-04-11 10:25 AM
    Try wiping and reloading .650 to see if the issues are resolved. If not, you can downgrade to your previous OS. I don't think anyone else has complained of these issues, so maybe you just need to reload the OS.
    jamiellee likes this.
    09-04-11 10:44 AM
    I had the beta of BB radio, and got an email from beta zone saying the beta period was ending. It also said that BB radio would not be downloadable or supported and was highly reccomended to un-install it.

jamiellee likes this.
    09-04-11 06:25 PM
    I would also suggest a wipe and reload.

I have been running 9780/6.0.0.650 for almost a week now and have no issues whatsoever.

I would say this has been the best ever os build till now.

jamiellee likes this.
    09-05-11 08:45 AM
    using .650 for a week now. NO issues till date. Nothing! zilch...
    jamiellee likes this.
    09-06-11 06:20 AM
    Sometimes, when I open up a few tabs in my browser, it tends to just close them all, and takes me to the bookmarks page. It does this even when I'm only loading two web pages, and without the popup to ask me to close any tabs.

I've had this with .600 as well though. It doesn't happen all the time, so I can live with it, but it is a bit annoying when it happens.
    jamiellee likes this.
    09-07-11 01:52 AM
    Sometimes, when I open up a few tabs in my browser, it tends to just close them all, and takes me to the bookmarks page. It does this even when I'm only loading two web pages, and without the popup to ask me to close any tabs.

I've had this with .600 as well though. It doesn't happen all the time, so I can live with it, but it is a bit annoying when it happens.
    It will happen if you load a few pages (my blog's full desktop version for example). There is something the HTML/PHP that crashes the tab.

I'm still trying to figure out what that is...
    jamiellee likes this.
    09-07-11 10:43 AM
    Not to hijack anyones thread here, but the title seems open for adding problems found after upgrading to .650.

Has anyone else noticed a difference in signal strength? I used to be have a constant -70db signal at all times. Now after upgrading, it seems -89db is the average and it has even gotten to -96 and -120db. That makes for loading web pages and sending messages very very slow. Any thoughts from others on this weakened signal issue?
    09-07-11 02:51 PM
    I have had a few issues since upgrading.

1. Web pages load with small text, and I have the font set to the largest setting. Never like this before.
    2. Some pages when loading seem to crash the browser and bring me back to my thumbnail screen.
    3. Wi-Fi connection is not as good as before. Even when right next to the router, my Wi-Fi signal is not as strong as before the upgrade.

Other than that though, I have no complaints. I know there is another thread about this, but my keyboard stutter is GONE since the upgrade. And after a couple battery cycles, my battery today, after medium/heavy use was still at 70% at least after 17 hours off the charger.

09-07-11 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD