I'm not sure if anyome else has had problems with foursquare. I've got a 9650 with the latest os. The app opens up fine but when I want to check in my phones freezes to the point were I can't use it. I have to pull the battery everytime.I have unistalled and and reinstalled the app but the problems presits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 07:27 PM
    Did you have this problem before 4square?
    08-10-11 08:14 AM
    Well today I was trying to install the I heart radio app and it wouldn't work either. I'm starting to think its sometype of os problem. This is my second phone on the new os update.

08-10-11 12:00 PM
    524 was pretty solid as I recall, and I don't remeber hearing anyone having problems installing apps either.
    08-10-11 12:05 PM
    It hasnt gone that well for me. First phone lost data connection,email, and something else. Sprint replaced my phone and now its starting to show problems. I love my bold but since I've had it been one headace after another.

08-10-11 12:28 PM
    Had the same problem with Foursquare. It would take like 2 weeks to do its connection check and then log in. But should I want to check in anywhere it would just hang requiring a reboot.

Check out this link to a support page at Foursquare .

I edited my permissions and Foursquare runs like a champ now. Still takes a minute or so to log in, but I can check in without it cramping up.
    08-10-11 12:47 PM
    It hasnt gone that well for me. First phone lost data connection,email, and something else. Sprint replaced my phone and now its starting to show problems. I love my bold but since I've had it been one headace after another.

I didn't think it was an OS issue. Checkthe app forums for posts about foursquare.
    08-10-11 12:52 PM
    Jonsigler, thanks for the suggestion It worked. So as of now I'm up and running again I haven't tried adding any new apps. But after a very long day I'm happy to have a small vicotry.

08-10-11 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD