Hey guys, I just got a blackberry bold 9930 and I've been unable to successfully get my two gmail accounts to sync with my blackberry. I go through the initial email setup and check both the calendar and contacts buttons. After the setup however my calendar does not load at all and my email is sporadic and only loads new emails but does not bring over the ones already on my accounts. I've tried security wiping the phone and starting from scratch to no avail. I've also looked all over the internet and can't seem to find any solutions. Am I just blatantly missing something? I've read through the instructions on the blackberry website and I seem to be doing the setup correctly. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    03-19-13 11:34 AM
    I don't think the native e-mail app pulls in old e-mails. You will have whatever new e-mails come after the setup. For the calendar, you might want to wait for a few hours for the sync to complete.
    03-21-13 05:56 AM
    I think I got *some* old emails when I did a test setup of my gmail account but it was some time ago.

Since it uses enterprise activation (sort of) I thought it should sync at least something of the existing mail box.

Also check and see if you can find the remote emails via search -> advance search and select remote mailbox.
    03-22-13 12:51 PM
    How exactly do I do an advanced search? I go to search in the options and type remote mailbox but nothing comes up. Sorry for being to ignorant but this is my first blackberry.
    03-23-13 03:13 PM
    How exactly do I do an advanced search? I go to search in the options and type remote mailbox but nothing comes up. Sorry for being to ignorant but this is my first blackberry.
    1. Go to the icon for the email address and open it.
    2. Press the Menu button and select "Search".
    3. In the drop down at the right of the search box, click on the option and scroll to "Advanced Search...".
    4. In Search Messages option, select "Remotely".
    03-23-13 05:45 PM