I've been trying to download the new version of keepass to my Bold. I continue to get the following message: "HTTP Error 413 Request Entity too Large. The page you requested could not be loaded. Please try loading a different page." Normally, I would think my device didn't have enough memory--but, I have 9 Gigs. I can't find out anywhere how large the keepass program is. The one I downloaded to my desktop is pretty small, so memory on the BB should be fine. Any suggestions?
    09-11-08 04:42 PM
    FYI, your media card does not add to your overall memory. The device memory is a separate space and used for a different purpose than a media card. Media card is for ringtones, pictures, videos, music, documents. The device memory is for apps and themes. You cannot install apps/themes to a media card.

One problem you may have is that your BB browser's emulation mode is not set to BB browser. Or that it is not compatible with the Bold and therefore get that error.
    09-11-08 04:52 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. Here's what my memory situation is at the moment: application memory 10.0 MB, device memory 859.2MB with 858.9 free space, media card has total space of 7.4 GB with 2.1 GB free space. Is the download trying to load to the application memory of 10 MB? If so, what are my options? Do I have to get rid of some applications or can I expand my application memory?
    09-11-08 05:53 PM
    Couldn't tell ya. I've never used a Bold.
    09-11-08 05:58 PM
    Well, looking a bit closer, it looks to me like I have to install the program on my desktop, and then install it to my BB through the desktop. I think that the download is only for the msi file. I'll keep trying to get it installed from my desktop.
    09-11-08 06:05 PM
    yeah - you'll get that msg if you try to download the msi file. there should be an OTA link that'll work. i had the same problem
    11-07-08 03:28 PM
    I'm curious, what's your OS version? 10Mb of memory is quite low IMHO.
    11-07-08 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD