I'm running OS 5.0.0.411 on AT&T since December with no problems, yesterday it seemed like my BIS was down for a couple hours. Tonite my fone showed a full 3G signal but I'd get the 'Called Failed' message everytime i tried to dial out. If anyone called me it went straight to voicemail and SMS wouldn't go thru either. I swapped the network over to EDGE and it seems to be working fine, but I want my 3G coverage. Thats a big reason why I went to the BOLD.
    03-09-10 09:29 PM
    Have you contacted AT&T? Perhaps a tower in your area is being serviced. That sounds like the only explanation if you had no problems previously and are having problems today. It sounds like a carrier issue.
    03-09-10 09:47 PM
    Same thing happens to me when i get outside the office or school (no 3G signal inside...) And the Bell tech told me to upgrade OS software and pull the battery...

Not the kind of answer I was seeking from them, but anyway... If anyone has an answer I'd be glad to know about it since I'm pissed that sometimes I get let's'say 5 sms at the same time around 8h30 when I leave school when in fact I was suppose to receive them 5 hrs earlier...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 11:37 PM
    I get the same problem when using the 3G signal. I'm witht three uk and have had this problem since the day I picked the phone up!
    Very annoying, if anyone knows what is up, I'd like to know before my warrenty runs out! Thanx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD