Hi guys just a quick question!

My bb bold 9700 recently died on me so under my O2 warrenty it was replaced with a nice fresh phone but unfortunatly i cant seem to activate my email ive updated the phone re synced it the problem seems to be that it wont reconise my password the email will log in on the internet both on my PC and on the browser on the phone! On the validation screen i just get the your XXXXX@XXX.Com password is invalid please try again over and over again!

Spent two hours with a O2 technician the other day and he couldnt fix it?

Any ideas

(Note Think i have solved this by deleating the account and starting from scrach this took about 4 attempts but ive just recived a message saying its been sucessful and should recive messages with 20 mins! Incase anyone else has the same issue! Will keep you updated!
    08-03-11 04:12 PM
    It would appear im wrong i have managed to send out a email but my bb is still not receving odd... and im begining to loose it!
    08-03-11 05:25 PM
    it might be an email account issue, misstyped letters and numbers in the password. Hold alt for numbers has you cannot see them when typing.
    08-03-11 05:34 PM
    it might be an email account issue, misstyped letters and numbers in the password. Hold alt for numbers has you cannot see them when typing.
    Its all correct
    08-03-11 06:36 PM
    Update the OS? Try a battery pull. if that doesn't work. Bring back to your dealer.
    08-03-11 06:45 PM
    Cheers have a bad feeling im back to O2 for a few hours tomorrow then
    08-03-11 06:49 PM
    Good luck with the phone. Hope everything works out. Let a service rep set it up for you.
    08-03-11 06:57 PM
    O2 might have to delete everything off BIS and then re-assign it. Make sure they do it ALL before you even walk out of the store/shop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 07:56 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I too deleted my work email and then reentered it. That worked for a day, but I'm back to the same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD