So all of a sudden after running 282 for a while i started experiencing problems

i cant receive Email but i can send
    I can't receive BBMessenger but i can send
    The BB Internet Browser isn't available in browser config anymore, just hotspot and medianet

my bolt browser works just fine, google maps works just fine

i have downgraded, and rechecked everything, not the issue

i even registered through host routing table as well as sent new service books about 10 times.

any more ideas?

--edit, just noticed not connected to BIS, this is probably my problem
    Last edited by JayD1056; 07-01-09 at 03:04 PM.
    07-01-09 02:52 PM
    So all of a sudden after running 282 for a while i started experiencing problems

i cant receive Email but i can send
    I can't receive BBMessenger but i can send
    The BB Internet Browser isn't available in browser config anymore, just hotspot and medianet

my bolt browser works just fine, google maps works just fine

i have downgraded, and rechecked everything, not the issue

i even registered through host routing table as well as sent new service books about 10 times.

any more ideas?

--edit, just noticed not connected to BIS, this is probably my problem

I notice you didn't mention that you tried a battery pull. If you haven't, do
    that and if you're not connected to BIS call the carrier and ask them to
    remove it and then add it back.
    07-01-09 03:44 PM
    I would call AT&T's customer service Dept. at 1-800-331-0500 and ask to speak with the BB data Dept. One of the data Reps. should be able to fix this problem for you.
    07-01-09 03:58 PM
    I would call AT&T's customer service Dept. at 1-800-331-0500 and ask to speak with the BB data Dept. One of the data Reps. should be able to fix this problem for you.
    And if they can't fix it have them transfer you to RIM. I had a similar problem and it was a problem on RIM's end with my data plan.
    07-01-09 04:09 PM
    in the process of upgrading, and downgrading, i have done plenty of resets

i just got back from a at&t store, they switched out a sim card, and changed my BIS plan.... i didn't realize i needed to "upgrade" my plan. which is probably a BS excuse, they also said if this doesn't fix the problem to RMA the phone, which is brand new as of 2 weeks..... So i'm calling BB data asap.

i also just got back and am now getting a 523 reset error. So i'm downgrading to 167 basically ground 0 for the OS.
    Last edited by JayD1056; 07-01-09 at 04:29 PM.
    07-01-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD