I got in two site from my BB web browser ( Internet web browser ...)

1. vmobile.co.il
    2. blogberry.info

And i got 2 problems i am kinda of new in BB platform ...

The first one was in the vmobile site :

[IMG][/IMG]

As u see the web browser doesnt display the whole page ... i dont now why ...

The second is on the blogberry page ...

[IMG][/IMG]

Here i can see the top ( beginning ) of the page ...
    Last edited by 012g; 06-06-10 at 08:58 AM.
    06-06-10 08:38 AM
    Not at all sites will adjust to a mobile browser correctly, because of the way they are built.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 09:41 AM
    You can try going into the browser's options and changing the emulation of the browser

06-06-10 09:42 AM
    Navigate using your BB browser to www boltbrowser dot com (I haven't posted enough to post a link yet. so I didn't put in the dots) and download a small but powerful WebKit-based (like the iPhone) browser. The new BB OS 6.0 will have a WebKit-based browser also.
    06-06-10 09:50 AM
    to which number of emulation ?
    06-06-10 10:01 AM
    Navigate using your BB browser to www boltbrowser dot com (I haven't posted enough to post a link yet. so I didn't put in the dots) and download a small but powerful WebKit-based (like the iPhone) browser. The new BB OS 6.0 will have a WebKit-based browser also.
    i downloaded it but it doesnt support my language ... (hebrew)
    06-06-10 10:04 AM
    Well bolt or opera mini are pretty much your only options. And they both probably don't support hebrew.

That being said you can obviously read some english because your on here and bolt will still display pages in the hebrew languages, the menus will just be in english. So snag it up. Here's the download link
    http://boltbrowser.com/public/boltbb.jad

06-06-10 10:32 AM
    thanks but i tried the two of them and there are still bugs or languages probs ...
    hummm still got the problem
    more answers ? plspls
    06-06-10 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD