My SMS has this issue where it skips over text messages, and i can't really explain it, so Ill make a little diagram

0 is the text that Im going to send as a reply
    1 is the text I just recieved
    2 is the text i sent before
    3 is the text I recieved a while ago
    4 is the text I sent a while ago

when I go to reply, It'll skip over 1 and 2 and just show 3 and 4, leaving it like this

It's a little irritating because you cant see what you have to reply to.
    I already wiped and reinstalled my OS, and I still have the same problem. Any fixes?
    07-12-09 06:45 PM
    What os r u using? I haven't heard of this problem. Also which carrier?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 08:35 PM
    What os r u using? I haven't heard of this problem. Also which carrier?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    .247 and ATT. I have the 1 and 2 text messages in my app, but it skips over them when I go to reply
    07-12-09 08:37 PM
    Are you using Quicklaunch to launch the "Compose SMS" for a specific contact?

Because, when I do that, it's a brand new SMS so when my contact replies to that SMS I send using Quicklaunch, and I go to reply to her reply, it only shows my text I used Quicklaunch to send, even if we were previously in a conversation with several texts, but I hadn't used Quicklaunch at all to send any...

Does this make sense?
    07-13-09 12:49 AM
    Nope, no quicklaunch. It only happens when I reply. Itll skip the 2 or so most recent texts and shows only some texts that were older.
    07-13-09 09:23 AM
    A little update: It seems to only happen when I take my Bold out of its holster when I get a new text and it auto opens.
    07-13-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD