Hi I wonder if anybody can help me .
    I'm actually new to Blackberry phones I've been using the Nokia N 71 which looks a bit like a Blackberry so I thought I would buy a Blackberry and ended up with a 9700 .

I've always had a satnav on my mobile phones so I found out that telmap worked quite well on the 9700 well actually according to telmap support I had to download the version for the Blackberry 8900 which seems to work fine.
    I tried it to the two-week trial period, then of course I have to pay for it I was directed to go to the payment page on www.sat.telmap.com where I filled in my details, card number etc expiry date etc and then it came to the final page where you expected the check out to be to receive a page that says there's a technical problem please e-mail [email protected].

I am posting this thread because after three weeks I still haven't had a reply regarding why the website doesn't go to the payment checkout page.

I have received e-mails that say things like payment has been handed over to your carrier and then of course phoned 02 who are pretty useless when it comes to answering questions like this and say that as far as I know, telmap should be receiving payment.

Anybody who knows how to pay for a telmap subscriptionon o2 in the UK

please let me know.
    05-02-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD