Hi i have a problem, i have the new blackberry bold 9700 and its great but there is one thing i don�t like about it: and that is the new sms/tekst message thing. does anybody knows how to turn it off? so you have the same layout(or how you call it) as the blackberry curve 8900 with the newest message of somebody above the message before that newest message? and with the option to not show your own messages that are send by yourself? (the option is there but when i hide the outgoing messages it does not work)

hope somebody can help me

(sorry for my english)
    12-11-09 08:18 PM
    the new chat style for SMS is how it will be from now on, you can't go back to the old system. it's a feature of OS 5.0+
    12-11-09 08:20 PM
    So isn't it possible to just view the newest incoming text messages above the older messages? or just see the INBOX of the text messages (as a folder to cut it loose from the whole mms/sms thing)?
    12-11-09 08:40 PM
    As explained by the other poster. That is the new threaded message system. It is what it is. There is no way to change it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 08:54 PM
    So isn't it possible to just view the newest incoming text messages above the older messages? or just see the INBOX of the text messages (as a folder to cut it loose from the whole mms/sms thing)?
    if you go into the messages folder and click the menu key and options you can pic seperated for sms messages that will give it its own folder
    12-11-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD