Ok, a couple of questions.

First, AT&T said they cant do a warranty exchange on my device because I told them theres a small chip/dent in the top left corner of the phone. The reason for a warranty is because the phone resets while in calls. But I dropped the phone months ago before this problem started happening. Should I try to call back later to see if someone else can help me out?

Also, when typing once in a while the letter P doesn't come out when pressed. After pressing it a couple times, it starts to work. If AT&T doesn't do the warranty exchange, I was going to change the bezel and get a new keypad. Would that solve the letter P problem or is it something wrong with the middle part of the phone?

I also have insurance on the phone, so should I just go that route and get all this over and done with?

Thanks for the help!
    06-12-10 03:55 AM
    Ok, a couple of questions.

First, AT&T said they cant do a warranty exchange on my device because I told them theres a small chip/dent in the top left corner of the phone. The reason for a warranty is because the phone resets while in calls. But I dropped the phone months ago before this problem started happening. Should I try to call back later to see if someone else can help me out?

Also, when typing once in a while the letter P doesn't come out when pressed. After pressing it a couple times, it starts to work. If AT&T doesn't do the warranty exchange, I was going to change the bezel and get a new keypad. Would that solve the letter P problem or is it something wrong with the middle part of the phone?

I also have insurance on the phone, so should I just go that route and get all this over and done with?

Thanks for the help!
    My 3rd white bold has gone back to tmobile uk for repair. If they don't fix it I will be taking mine apart to do it myself.

My first unit the x key didn't work. Now this unit my K key is faulty. It so stiff and doesn't give any feedback when pushed. I would say it could be the keyboard or the membrane both easy to replace. The only reason why I stuck with this 3rd unit there is nothing else wrong with it so decided to get it repaired and get another faulty handset.
    06-12-10 04:56 AM

Thanks for the help!
    Thread title should have been " roblem with the letter P"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 09:42 AM
    Thread title should have been " roblem with the letter P"
    ahahahahaha . . . funny
    06-12-10 09:58 AM
    ha! roblem with the letter P, thats a good one! haha.
    06-13-10 06:12 PM
    Personally I am biased against the letter "Q"!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD