Hi,

My user is on a blackberry bold which has been working fine except for a problem with his contacts.

It appears to sync the contact list with outlook just fine (blackberry professional manager 4.1.4.15 (server)), the contacts lists in outlook on the device both read 1666, however he is finding a number of legitimate contacts on his device that are not appearing in the outlook contact folder.

We have attempted to manually sync (desktop manager 4.7) and when that did not work, export his contacts to csv and, after backing up and wiping his outlook contacts list, direct to outlook. The device appears to be ignoring them, but they are there and we can use them quite happily (from the device only, obviously).

Has anyone seen anything similar? I just want to see the "true" blackberry contacts list, I'm guessing that there is some kind of tag or some such that is missing from the missing contacts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    07-21-09 11:40 PM
    Bumping myself...

Anyone????
    07-23-09 12:37 AM
    If you have a GMail account you could sync using Google Cync and then export them from GMail...
    07-23-09 12:50 AM
    Isn't this just a csv export though? or did I miss something?

*edit* Tried it anyway, it IS essentially csv.
    So there are contacts missing, as well as a lot of other information from contacts it does export..
    Last edited by elusion54; 07-23-09 at 01:29 AM.
    07-23-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD