Hello, I have a Problem with my BB9900 Camera Flash, when I bought it new it has no problem, but suddenly one day (several months ago) the camera flash stoped working properly and in dark/low light conditions I always get dark pictures even do when taking pictures to close objects (less that 1 yard distance), the flash works but I guess the ligh is not enough. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
    06-10-13 09:25 AM
    Hello, I have a Problem with my BB9900 Camera Flash, when I bought it new it has no problem, but suddenly one day (several months ago) the camera flash stoped working properly and in dark/low light conditions I always get dark pictures even do when taking pictures to close objects (less that 1 yard distance), the flash works but I guess the ligh is not enough. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
    Sounds like a setting has been changed or an internal fault has possibly occurred. Have you tried any remedial measures to get it to work correctly? Reboot, battery pull, OS system update or reload? More information might help get an answer to your post. Thanks!
    06-18-13 03:12 AM