Hi Guys/Gals

I've had my 9700 for about 7 months now and have no idea how to access the App World to see apps I don't see an icon on my BB to do so. Is this something that I have to download?

TIA!
    07-08-10 11:47 AM
    Well if u already have it installed on your phone and don't see the icon... From the home screen click menu then menu again and make sure show all is checked.. If u don't have it installed u could go to Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com from your phones browser and install it from there. Or go to the same address on your pc and have apps sent to your phone individually or have app word itself sent to your phone from that web address via pc... Hope this helps BlackBerry App World

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 12:05 PM
    Oh yeah make sure u have a data plan with your carrier or your not gettin nadda

07-08-10 12:07 PM
    Well if u already have it installed on your phone and don't see the icon... From the home screen click menu then menu again and make sure show all is checked.. If u don't have it installed u could go to Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com from your phones browser and install it from there. Or go to the same address on your pc and have apps sent to your phone individually or have app word itself sent to your phone from that web address via pc... Hope this helps BlackBerry App World

Thanks! What's weird is that when I click menu twice from my home screen, 'show all' is not an option. Anyway, I've just downloaded the app from the website you posted. And yes, I have unlimited data thank goodness! Appreciate it!
    07-08-10 12:23 PM
    No problem

07-08-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD