does anyone know how much the phone will be retail price?
    10-10-09 11:41 PM
    If you are asking, more than you can afford.

wait a few months and get a used one that a pwr user has beaten up...
    10-10-09 11:58 PM
    Coming soon...
    10-11-09 12:54 AM

LMAO damn...
    10-11-09 01:55 AM

Wow! You have never known.the cost of anything you have purchased? Don't be a **** if you don't know the answer to the OP's question. It's a legitimate question people want to know the answer to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 08:00 AM
    It's also a dumb question before any carrier's officially announced it and no one has any idea.
    10-11-09 11:19 AM
    500 like most phones

10-11-09 12:27 PM
    500 like most phones

No, no one knows. Shut up.
    10-11-09 12:38 PM
    well my budget is $700 +-$50

hopefully thats enough.
    10-11-09 12:55 PM
    From what I "heard" from a T-Mobile rep (not official), the retail price will be the same as their other higher-end phones ($549.99 +tax)

It'll come out to about $600, like my HTC Touch Pro 2 did...

If that's not the price, expect it to be a tad more.
    10-11-09 01:27 PM
    From what I "heard" from a T-Mobile rep (not official), the retail price will be the same as their other higher-end phones ($549.99 +tax)

It'll come out to about $600, like my HTC Touch Pro 2 did...

If that's not the price, expect it to be a tad more.
    The rep was guessing. They don't know anything.
    10-11-09 01:42 PM
    The buzz is that it will be $299 after $100 mail in rebate with AT&T. This is the same price that the Bold started at. I hope it's less.

10-11-09 01:59 PM
    I am not a rep but here's my educated guess.

$599 w/o contract
    $299 w 2yr (AT&T)
    10-11-09 02:05 PM
    I am not a rep but here's my educated guess.

$599 w/o contract
    $299 w 2yr (AT&T)
    $599 sounds good to me.
    easily worth it.
    10-11-09 02:26 PM
    Codito = troll
    10-11-09 02:34 PM
    Codito = troll
    or jealous other people have ability to buy it.
    10-11-09 02:49 PM
    should cost the same price when the bold came out. No more than 50 dollars more imo
    10-11-09 04:36 PM
    How am I trolling when there are NO officially announced prices, ****, the phone itself hasn't even officially been announced by any carriers. Anything anyone says RIGHT NOW about prices is nothing more than a guess. I can more than afford the phone, I plan on picking it up unless t-mobile picks up the N900.
    10-11-09 08:17 PM
    I'm waiting till Jan, that's when I get the upgrade promo price from AT&T. (for being with them for a year.)
    10-11-09 09:16 PM
    does anyone know how much the phone will be retail price?
    My Guess around $500 US
    10-11-09 10:12 PM
    How am I trolling when there are NO officially announced prices, ****, the phone itself hasn't even officially been announced by any carriers. Anything anyone says RIGHT NOW about prices is nothing more than a guess. I can more than afford the phone, I plan on picking it up unless t-mobile picks up the N900.
    Because you're just ranting. You've come back and posted 3-4 times just bashing people. Instead of being polite and saying you don't know, you go off and start insulting people. Real class act. And fyi some people do know the price, they just can't say because they might lose their job. People like you are exactly what the forums DON'T need.
    10-11-09 11:37 PM
    Because you're just ranting. You've come back and posted 3-4 times just bashing people. Instead of being polite and saying you don't know, you go off and start insulting people. Real class act. And fyi some people do know the price, they just can't say because they might lose their job. People like you are exactly what the forums DON'T need.
    Stating a fact and correcting idiots like you who insist on spreading rumors and lies as truth is not ranting. If people would stop making things up or believing reps (who aren't informed of things before-hand, a lot of times you can find out more info online than any rep will know) rumors and lies would stop spreading. No one knows the price yet. Not even the CEO of at&t. They haven't even announced a release date, NOR has any of the companies approved it after field testing. YOU are what the forums don't need.
    10-11-09 11:41 PM
    The n900 is 100% sure going to T-Mobile, it pains me to say they only have 3G for T-Mo and not ATT.
    10-12-09 12:46 AM
    The buzz is that it will be $299 after $100 mail in rebate with AT&T. This is the same price that the Bold started at. I hope it's less.

That can't be the price the bold started at. I am going month to month as my contract expired and ATT only gives me the option to buy the bold at $400 with a $100MIR. I have the 450 plan cause that's all I need. Greedy bastards.

If ATT won't offer a good price on a phone that has been out for almost a year for someone who's contract has expired (and could therefore jump ship), I highly doubt they would offer a good price on this new one for ppl with the cheapest plan.

Maybe they will since they need to better compete with Verizon. Until TA, and the official announcement all I can do is speculate. Same for everyone else, its all speculation.
    10-13-09 04:06 PM
    I am pretty sure that the 2 yr contract price started at $399 less a mail in rebate (same as $299 after mail in rebate as I stated above), You must of gotten your deal through the retentions dept if you did not lock into a contract.

That can't be the price the bold started at. I am going month to month as my contract expired and ATT only gives me the option to buy the bold at $400 with a $100MIR. I have the 450 plan cause that's all I need. Greedy bastards.

If ATT won't offer a good price on a phone that has been out for almost a year for someone who's contract has expired (and could therefore jump ship), I highly doubt they would offer a good price on this new one for ppl with the cheapest plan.

Maybe they will since they need to better compete with Verizon. Until TA, and the official announcement all I can do is speculate. Same for everyone else, its all speculation.
    10-13-09 04:32 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD