ok guys, i using hotlink when i reload rm10 or 30 , y it will drop drop drop the credit?? i din use much n it keep on droping gt any idea y? even my fren hving the same problem wif digi
    01-11-11 06:28 AM
    Maybe it's got something to do with your carrier. Give them a call to see why it deducts on prepaid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 08:32 AM
    ok guys, i using hotlink when i reload rm10 or 30 , y it will drop drop drop the credit?? i din use much n it keep on droping gt any idea y? even my fren hving the same problem wif digi
    First of all, you got to understand that BB works like internet.

Sending out BBM or even surfing net uses line. Pardon me if I am wrong but to my understanding, BB can't send out message (example BBM) without using any internet plan.

That's why if you want to use BB, make sure you understand about BB as without internet plan, BB is kinda...bad.

Use Maxis or Digi Unlimited and you can BBM anytime and surf web anywhere
    01-11-11 10:29 AM
    First of all, you got to understand that BB works like internet.

Sending out BBM or even surfing net uses line. Pardon me if I am wrong but to my understanding, BB can't send out message (example BBM) without using any internet plan.

That's why if you want to use BB, make sure you understand about BB as without internet plan, BB is kinda...bad.

Use Maxis or Digi Unlimited and you can BBM anytime and surf web anywhere
    maxis unlimited is a plan ??
    01-12-11 03:14 AM
    so i am having this same problem. i subscribe to unlimited daily and it charges me on that. on top of that i get charged for pay as you use rate. so easy rm50 a day. this is bull****. sorry im raging even a digi center cant provide support. TBH don't use blackberry in malaysia. all the plans are bad and they are so good at stealing your money. The digi center person cancelled my monthly 25 ringgit subscription and said i cant get a refund on that for his mistake. pissed me of real bad.

Sorry again for raging.

If anyone have a solution for this please reply me. and my phone was bought in canada but unlocked.
    05-29-13 12:29 AM
    so i am having this same problem. i subscribe to unlimited daily and it charges me on that. on top of that i get charged for pay as you use rate. so easy rm50 a day. this is bull****. sorry im raging even a digi center cant provide support. TBH don't use blackberry in malaysia. all the plans are bad and they are so good at stealing your money. The digi center person cancelled my monthly 25 ringgit subscription and said i cant get a refund on that for his mistake. pissed me of real bad. Sorry again for raging.If anyone have a solution for this please reply me. and my phone was bought in canada but unlocked.
    Might want to take up the issue with the manager of the company in that case, if not him, the president.
    05-29-13 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD