Dude, OP, post pics AND videos. Please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 03:29 PM
    i haven't got a working phone buddy, im sure salo will oblige, maybe even some vids if we're lucky
    And I guess you are right! LOL I'll make some vids about the new BBM, which I think is the biggest deal for everyone here.
    07-09-09 05:00 PM
    Can you take a picture of it?
    07-09-09 05:12 PM
    Can you take a picture of it?
    This is the MY INFO PAGE
    07-09-09 07:27 PM
    Like many, I have pondered about having a pre-released phone, but, at least for me, I just don't like the risk of coming into problems that my local Verizon or AT&T store can't fix. Yea, I guess it's kinda cool to have the latest and greatest, BUT, if these pre-released phones have problems (and they all do because they are in the testing phase), then I really don't care to buy them, or even have them because reliability is a very important factor for me. Don't get me wrong, I just love watching the new pics and videos of the new blackberries that will be coming out (I was excited following the pics of the Tour and I'm excited about the Onyx), and I'm really happy for you guys that have them and can show all of us what they look like, but I'll just wait when they officially come out before I buy them....again, that's just me.
    07-09-09 09:11 PM
    Like many, I have pondered about having a pre-released phone, but, at least for me, I just don't like the risk of coming into problems that my local Verizon or AT&T store can't fix. Yea, I guess it's kinda cool to have the latest and greatest, BUT, if these pre-released phones have problems (and they all do because they are in the testing phase), then I really don't care to buy them, or even have them because reliability is a very important factor for me. Don't get me wrong, I just love watching the new pics and videos of the new blackberries that will be coming out (I was excited following the pics of the Tour and I'm excited about the Onyx), and I'm really happy for you guys that have them and can show all of us what they look like, but I'll just wait when they officially come out before I buy them....again, that's just me.
    That means that you are a smart guy my man! LOL I wish I could resist the temptation!!!
    07-09-09 09:13 PM
    Keep in mind there is more than one hardware version being developed simultaneously.
    Trackball Onyx sooner and trackpad Onyx later?
    07-09-09 11:48 PM
    That means that you are a smart guy my man! LOL I wish I could resist the temptation!!!
    resist salomondrin haha i would probably have a pre-released onyx but it's too rich for my blood
    07-10-09 03:19 AM
    I want proof, I need to see pics or vids. And dont try to spray paint a Bold or a Tour black.
    07-25-09 01:23 PM
    pre production models actually arent that hard to find. Its just that there as so many diff revs of the sample that you never know if you have the latest
    07-25-09 10:40 PM
    Why are all the pre-production models always boxed so well like a fully-developed store-bought model? I see these unboxing videos of pre-Tour's and ONYX's, and they are boxed with all the components. I understand including an adapter, but why do they include those cheap cases and all the other things like booklets and such? I do not know much about this, but they almost seem stolen or counterfeit.
    Last edited by baconcow; 07-25-09 at 11:52 PM.
    07-25-09 11:44 PM
    I'm just curious where all these pre-production phones come from. Do testers "lose" them? Do they "fall off the truck"?
    07-26-09 06:43 PM
    I'm just curious where all these pre-production phones come from. Do testers "lose" them? Do they "fall off the truck"?
    There's many ways these phones "slip out".
    07-26-09 07:10 PM
    There's many ways these phones "slip out".
    I just find it amazing that they "slip out" with full packaging and accessories. If I were RIM, I would let these models "slip out" on purpose, as it generates interest and excitement in their products. This site (and many others) thrive off of the information obtained from pre-launch BlackBerry's.
    07-26-09 10:36 PM
    mine wasn't nicely packaged at all... came in a brown paper bag... hahaha.
    07-27-09 09:42 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD